Phantom exercise reported to MFP

lizziej

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
For the past few mornings I've woken up and MyFitnessPal reports I have already burned calories, courtesy of Microsoft Health calorie adjustment. This has ranged from <50 to 500. Gradually over the course of the day the count goes down and is 0 by the end of the day (or the correct amount for workouts).

I never experienced this until just a few days ago. Anyone else? Is there a fix?

Likwidz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
It appears to be an intermittent bug. It was happening to some people back in Dec and early Jan. Seems to be happening again early Feb. Cruise myfitnesspal's forums and you will see some people having the same issues.

JDH58

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
It has been frustrating... MFP has struggled with a consistent method of handling MS Health data from the beginning. I've had multiple discussions with their support and it is always Microsoft fault. All I can say is that we are not alone in syncing frustration with MFP. If you read any of their forums you will find that many of the activity devices are not syncing correctly. It just depends which one fails each week. I've gotten to the point of just deleting whatever MFP records and manually entering the info based on downloading from band monitor.

Sure wish MSFT would get going releasing an updated health app that also allows tracking of calories. The current one leaves much to be desired.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss