Improved Bluetooth stability after new Extra's and Info?

Snazrael

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed improved Bluetooth stability after the latest Extra's and Info update? I'm not sure that it's even a possibility, but...

Before it my Band would disconnect from my 1020 quite frequently - a lot of text messages never making their way to the Band, and very often noticing that Bluetooth is disconnected when waking up my phone, sometimes reconnecting shortly after, only to disconnect again in a few seconds.

Now after the Extra's and Info update I haven't noticed any unusual disconnects. In the past few days I can't remember missing a text message on my Band, and Bluetooth is connected 99% of the time.

Has anyone else had this experience? Either with the 1020 or any other phone?

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
thought it's just me after I returned from W10 to 8.1. Yes, I noticed a considerable improvement, especially the response is night and day. Sometimes it feels like my band is getting the notification before the phone....
I am not having any issues with the Health app getting data from the band when I open it. That happened quite frequently and I had to retry to sync several times before it would connect.
I didn't connect this to the update in Extras and Info, but that's quite possible
cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss