Have a L 830. Updated to latest version of firmware/ Health software, but keyboard reply option not available for texts. I know the firmware updated because the cycling tile is present.

Tried removing text tile and adding back. Still no keyboard.

Lumia 830 AT&T running faux Denim.

Any suggestions?
    02-25-2015 09:38 PM
    You don't see any reply button for txts?
    02-25-2015 09:54 PM
    I paired my new band (finally found one yesterday) to my iPhone first just to see how it was... wanted to then use my windows phone so I deleted the Bluetooth connections, unregistered the band, and factory reset before repairing to my Nokia icon. Now I have no keyboard and no voice response options.... from what I read the iPhone firmware was flash and superseded the WP firmware ...anyway to reflash or get it to work???

I brought this to Microsoft attention today and was told to wait for a response for a couple days. The nearest Microsoft store is 45 min away each way and I'm not even sure they have anymore in stock.
    02-25-2015 10:31 PM
    If you do the firmware update from today using your icon maybe it will fix the issue
    02-26-2015 04:44 PM
    I was so excited when I saw the update news....immediately repaired my band to my icon....updated.....still no keyboard
    02-26-2015 05:08 PM
    I was so excited when I saw the update news....immediately repaired my band to my icon....updated.....still no keyboard
    Me too. Still have yet to see the keyboard. Lumia 1520 on AT&T. Now running Denim. I do have reply, but when tapped, I only have the pre-filled responses available. Nothing else.

Ridiculous. I'm still convinced it's because I have used this band with other phones on other platforms (Android, iOS). Perhaps MSFT's servers still have the band linked in their system to a non-WP platform, despite it being used right now, after a hard reset and firmware update, on a 1520 only. Of course there is no way to "master reset" my band account or whatever, starting from scratch.

Definitely frustrating.
    Scienceguy Labs likes this.
    02-26-2015 07:52 PM
    It's defiantly thinks its on a different non windows device but I still get different options depending on which platform im on. iOs has no rely and windows has the quick reply....i have a call into Microsoft yesterday and today, they are working on a solution and will call me tomorrow. I have also provided them with links to wpcentral showing other people who are having the same issues....i really want to use it with my Nokia icon,getting sick of my iPhone 6+.
    02-26-2015 09:00 PM
    Any help from Microsoft yet?
    03-01-2015 08:34 AM
    There is currently a bug in the band system. If you update it on anything other than a Windows Phone the keyboard wont be on the band. MS is working on a fix.
    phirefly likes this.
    03-01-2015 10:53 AM
    Any help from Microsoft yet?
    spoke to Microsoft on Friday and they told that engineering is working on a solution. I asked if they could send me a replacement so I can try pairing to Nokia icon first instead of my iPhone. They said they don't think that will fix it and its tied to the (the band firmware) to my Microsoft account some how. I have a replacement band on the way and will try it with the windows phone first to see if I get the keyboard, then try it on the iPhone\WindowsPhone to see if the features are maintained. Like I said they are working on a solution with engineering and are aware of the issue.

Has anyone tried a new or replacement band after having this issue? did it work?
    phirefly likes this.
    03-01-2015 11:06 AM
    There is currently a bug in the band system. If you update it on anything other than a Windows Phone the keyboard wont be on the band. MS is working on a fix.
    What if you update to the windows phone first, does it keep the firmware for the WP even if its repaired with another platform?
    03-01-2015 11:08 AM