Dell’s Cyber Monday in Julysaves you up to 50%!
  1. oezkanp's Avatar
    Hi at all,

    My Microsoft band has the latest firmware and is working fine. but:

    It can not scroll text messages down to read them at all.
    Scrolling right and left and typing on the display is possible.

    I did already a factory reset but nothing changes.
    It is possible that is a hardware defect?

    I am really very carefull with my band but on the left and right inside the bands where something is screwed . These sites are dissolving..
    It is possible that this is the reason?

    Yesterday ı could scroll down for a while if
    İ push very very softly.. Today dont work any more.

    Sorry for my bad english. I hope you can help me.

    Thanks in advance and best regards, Oscar
    Last edited by oezkanp; 03-01-2015 at 05:08 AM.
    02-28-2015 11:59 AM
  2. oezkanp's Avatar
    Sometimes its work sometimes not. Nobody an idea?
    03-01-2015 12:20 PM
  3. DroidUser42's Avatar
    I don't think you can scroll received messages. But if from the home screen you scroll to the right and open a message, THEN you can scroll down.

    That's what makes this new "big word" feature so handy - now I can see more of the message without having to dismiss it, scroll sideways, open the message, and this scroll down.
    03-02-2015 08:44 PM
  4. pepelepieux's Avatar
    You can also tap on the message first (to "open" it), then you are able to scroll down.
    Let us know.
    03-03-2015 02:43 AM
  5. oezkanp's Avatar
    Thank you for your answers. But It is not a handling issue. Sometimes it works sometimes not. Very confusing..
    since two days it works fine for the most time. I hope it will stay like this..
    i changed some settings.. Maybe this is the reasone that it works better now.
    Before i had put everything to off or minimum which is possible to save power. Now everything is on.
    03-03-2015 12:38 PM
  6. pepelepieux's Avatar
    Ok, wait and see then. Hope it will turn out ok for you.
    03-03-2015 02:01 PM
  7. oezkanp's Avatar
    Ok i think i know the reason now. The scrolling dont work when my battery is low. Maybe a feature, not a bug?
    but i realized that my battery needs very long to charge. it needs more than two hours. Maybe a battery issue?
    03-05-2015 04:02 PM
  8. pepelepieux's Avatar
    The battery should be 80% full in half an hour. The 100% mark can indeed take a long time to be reached.
    As long as you are at 80% you are good to go.
    Is it the case for you ?
    03-06-2015 02:13 AM
  9. oezkanp's Avatar
    Yes i reach 80% very fast. The rest of 20% needs very long.
    But i was wrong with my thought, that the issue is only if the battery is low. My batterie has 90% percent now but i cant scroll again.
    03-06-2015 03:07 AM
  10. pepelepieux's Avatar
    OK. I have no solution at the moment, sorry.
    03-06-2015 12:25 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-2015, 06:34 PM
  2. Where is the camera timer on my Lumia 1520?
    By Windows Central Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-28-2015, 11:09 AM
  3. On my Lumia 520 W8, why can't I open the IP address?
    By Windows Central Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-28-2015, 10:23 AM
  4. To PfD or not to PfD, that is the question...
    By rhapdog in forum Nokia Lumia 635
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-28-2015, 10:15 AM
  5. What is "Lumia Music"?
    By Windows Central Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-28-2015, 08:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD