The time on my band is 1 hour out since the update, how can I fix this?

Wayne Small

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
Time on my band is 1 hour out since the update

Since the Band update last week, the time on my Band is 1 hour behind the time on my phone. I can't locate a setting for Daylight savings on the band, but it feels like it's out by that 1 hour. How do I fix this?

Wayne

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Re: Time on my band is 1 hour out since the update

On the Band, go to Settings > Picture of a clock > Auto Time Set: On.

If that's on, the time must be coming from the phone in some way. It might not be taking the time directly, but at least the time zone and consulting it's own on-line clock. I've had carriers lie to me about the time zone I was in - screwed up all my appointments that where on the other side of DST.

Red River

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site

I'm in New Zealand. We are using daylight saving now because it is summer time here. After the major update in February the band was 1 hour behind the time on my phone. I had to turn the auto time off and set the time manually.

Wayne Small

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site

Thanks - I verified that I've got mine set to Auto Time Set:On - but for a test changed it to off, set the right timezone at which time the Band was correct. I then set it back to Auto and sync'd with my phone - I then went out again.
This seems to be a bug that MS need to resolve. Would love to know if they will though...

Wayne