It's back in stock! GO GO GO!

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Any advice from this thread on how to order from outside us?
You can't.
Not directly anyway.
You could try and purchase online and have it delivered to one of those mail-forwarding addresses.
Or pre-order with a vapourwarehouse like Expansys.
Or eBay for a 100% mark-up.

Victoroos

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
You can't.
Not directly anyway.
You could try and purchase online and have it delivered to one of those mail-forwarding addresses.
Or pre-order with a vapourwarehouse like Expansys.
Or eBay for a 100% mark-up.
Wellm online is a problem. Because I get an error that it couldn't be processed..because of credit card or because ms doesn't send to forwarding addresses.
I never heard of those houses ..
And eBay is..wel, very expensive..

jayblazer

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Crap the money went back into my account today. I called Microsoft and they said nothing has changed I still have an order. I ask if it would still ship by the 17th and she said no there is no guarantee when it will ship.. Ugh hopefully she is just out of the loop.

lpc30000

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Crap the money went back into my account today. I called Microsoft and they said nothing has changed I still have an order. I ask if it would still ship by the 17th and she said no there is no guarantee when it will ship.. Ugh hopefully she is just out of the loop.

Guess I would get the band one day earlier than you since my money got back to the account one day earlier too:cool:

NBrookus

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
I spoke with MS customer service yesterday about the "backordered" status. After some time holding, the rep came back and said it showed backordered because it was a pre-order product, but they should ship them on the 17th.

FWIW. No money was every charged to my credit card.

Last edited:

ChemEngr

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Yep, got credit card saying I have a charge pending again. The MS store order now says "complete" instead of backordered with a tracking number. So it looks like I will be getting it soon. This new toy should tide me over until the win10 flagship phone. :excited:

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I also got a tracking number yesterday (March 16), but as of this morning, UPS has not scanned it into their system yet. Hopefully, they will start showing movement later today.

Jon Hemphill

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm wanting to get one, but the Microsoft Store around here hasn't had any in stock - and now with the Band available on Amazon, Best Buy, and Target, I'm tempted to get one from one of them instead (looking now and seems Amazon is the only one at the moment that actually has stock showing). My question though is - is the extended warranty a worthy investment (accidental damage for 13 months)? I don't know if Amazon, BB or Target sells the Band with the extended warranty.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs