How to buy it outside the US

Victoroos

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
hello all
I just got my email;, with the personal link.
However, even after using vpn, and an american post adress service, I still get the infamous error, which reports that teh order can't be finished.
I was wondering, whether anyone here has experience buying it form the store, and could help me?
I really really want it :)

vkr
victor roos

Black3ternity

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
If you want to buy the Microsoft Band inside the EU, you don't need to use Amazon.com (customs clearance, overseas shipping fees etc. etc.), but instead use amazon.co.uk. Amazon works with the same account throughout all Amazon sites (Com, Co.Uk, DE etc.) and you only need to add your credit card once more in order to verify. They ship to Germany for example, so be sure to check that out. Because it's from UK, VAT is already included, so what you pay is the final price - no need for customs clearance.

Other than that: Keep in mind that if you buy from ebay, you should check the US to your currency course because for Germany, I would need to pay 300 Euro plus 25 Euro shipping fees from the netherlands. Thanks but no thanks when Amazon UK sends me the stuff for 100 bucks less :)

Regards,

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
It is only available for sale in two countries so you cannot ship to Germany from the Microsoft Store. Whether you can via Amazon UK is another subject I will let others address but the Microsoft Store will block sales (as the OP has noted). They also are not including a free screen protector. It is for sale as an accessory.

gyhor

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
Sorry, that is not true. I ordered my band from The Microsoft store (uk) for delivery to Germany.

And the screen protector is included!

For the checkout I needed help from the support, because I couldn't enter a german billing address.
The chat support called me and I told them the billing address and they did the rest.
And I have an order confirmation!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb