UK release April 15th

markyjns

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Quoting from the verge below.
But gist is, much wider US stores availability and wide UK release on April 15th at ?169.99.

Microsoft is now expanding on its availability both in the US and overseas. In the coming weeks, Microsoft is planning to "ramp up" the inventory of the Microsoft Band in stores and online in the US. Part of these increased shipments will include a new expansion in the US to Amazon, Best Buy, and Target. "Microsoft has a long history of partnering with these retailers and we are pleased to welcome them on this journey with us," says Matt Barlow, Microsoft?s general manager of new devices. "They will begin selling product today, with increased shipments planned for the weeks and months ahead."

Alongside the US expansion, Microsoft is also bringing the Band to the UK. Microsoft estimates that around 7 million people are already using fitness wearables in the UK, and with that set to increase this "makes the UK a natural step for the introduction of Microsoft Health and Microsoft Band." The Microsoft Band isn?t arriving in the UK immediately, but pre-orders start today via the Microsoft Store for ?169.99. It will also be available at Amazon, Currys, PC World, Dixons Travel, Harrods, and O2 stores on April 15th

raydwatts

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
I just pre-ordered too. :excited: The sizing measurement is unique but after chatting with Microsoft support they reassured me that if it did not fit I could return it and get a refund or exchange if my preferred size was available.

marratj

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I just pre-ordered too. :excited: The sizing measurement is unique but after chatting with Microsoft support they reassured me that if it did not fit I could return it and get a refund or exchange if my preferred size was available.

Yup... I pre orderered my large Band with Amazon. So if it doesn't fit right, I can just send it back an order another one.

Black3ternity

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I pre-ordered mine from Amazon UK. They deliver to germany so it's great and I can't wait for it.
300€ upwards for the medium band on ebay is way to much (additional 25€ for shipping from netherlands *grr*).
So I have to wait for Amazon.
Really looking forward to it!

flicker0x7

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
I pre-ordered mine from Amazon UK. They deliver to germany so it's great and I can't wait for it.
300€ upwards for the medium band on ebay is way to much (additional 25€ for shipping from netherlands *grr*).
So I have to wait for Amazon.
Really looking forward to it!

I was wondering about Germany shipping, guess I'm ordering as well. Finally!

Black3ternity

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Yeah as soon as I saw the post that UK Delivery was available, I checked and yesterday I pre.ordered it.
It shows "Delivery to germany available" so I just ordered it. I tried to buy a screen protector with it, but the seller doesn't ship to germany, so I'm gonna order one in a couple of days from ebay or from the german amazon store.
Some suggestions on a proper protector?
I only need screen and bezel, no "all cover" for the whole assembly.

I saw one which has a "blue filter" inside of it to filter blue tint from the bands screen. Is there anything going on with the band so it's "needed" or just marketing to sell it more expensive?

Regards,

gyhor

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
I ordered mine direct from microsoft.co.uk. The shipping is free and you get also the screen protector for free.
You have only to contact the chat support, because the billing form does not allow you to enter a german address.

gMaesterUK

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site

gMaesterUK

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site

CliveSinclair

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
It's not a Starbucks App as such. You just enter your Starbucks card number (assuming you have one) and then the barcode can be displayed on the band for a cashier to scan.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb