Clearing the band on Android phone

bksalt

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
I am gathering up lots of notifications on my band, on the windows phones you have an app to clear the band of notifications. Now for us band users on Android phones what is the best way to clear the band of notifications? :angry:

Thanks in advance for any advice :eek:rly:

gadgetrants

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
FWIW the unBand app has a function that clears messages and emails from the Band. The button says "CLEAR UNREAD COUNTS" but it effectively wipes the actual cached data.

EDIT: though yeah you have to hook your Band up to your PC in order to do it. AFAIK there isn't an equivalent app/utility for Android phones.

-Matt

defante

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
I open them look at them the numbers are gone but the messages are still there I want to remove them

Inconvenient, but if you want to clear all messages so they are no longer there, you can power cycle your Band and that will clear all text, emails, and notifications (Starbucks card too until you sync).

gadgetrants

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Inconvenient, but if you want to clear all messages so they are no longer there, you can power cycle your Band and that will clear all text, emails, and notifications (Starbucks card too until you sync).
Actually that's a lot easier than what I suggested!

​-Matt

defante

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Actually that's a lot easier than what I suggested!

​-Matt

lol I only found that out on accident. I turned my Band off because the battery was low one day and turned it back on when I was about to pay at Starbucks and my card didn't show up until I synced with my phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa