I am gathering up lots of notifications on my band, on the windows phones you have an app to clear the band of notifications. Now for us band users on Android phones what is the best way to clear the band of notifications?

Thanks in advance for any advice
    03-17-2015 05:25 PM
    And iOS as well...
    03-17-2015 07:56 PM
    I just open each notification type.
    03-17-2015 08:25 PM
    I open them look at them the numbers are gone but the messages are still there I want to remove them
    03-17-2015 09:05 PM
    FWIW the unBand app has a function that clears messages and emails from the Band. The button says "CLEAR UNREAD COUNTS" but it effectively wipes the actual cached data.

EDIT: though yeah you have to hook your Band up to your PC in order to do it. AFAIK there isn't an equivalent app/utility for Android phones.

-Matt
    03-17-2015 10:30 PM
    I open them look at them the numbers are gone but the messages are still there I want to remove them
    Inconvenient, but if you want to clear all messages so they are no longer there, you can power cycle your Band and that will clear all text, emails, and notifications (Starbucks card too until you sync).
    gadgetrants and jfa1 like this.
    03-18-2015 11:49 AM
    Inconvenient, but if you want to clear all messages so they are no longer there, you can power cycle your Band and that will clear all text, emails, and notifications (Starbucks card too until you sync).
    Actually that's a lot easier than what I suggested!

​-Matt
    03-18-2015 11:54 AM
    Actually that's a lot easier than what I suggested!

​-Matt
    lol I only found that out on accident. I turned my Band off because the battery was low one day and turned it back on when I was about to pay at Starbucks and my card didn't show up until I synced with my phone.
    gadgetrants and jfa1 like this.
    03-18-2015 11:58 AM