How can I better size the MS Band?

MIM49

Mar 24, 2015
Visit site
Sizing MS Band

I have no store accessible to try on a MS Band. I am not comfortable using the paper guide. My wrist measures 6 3/4-7 inches depending where I place the tape measure and how snug I make it. Which Band should I order?

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Re: Sizing MS Band

Put your arm flat on the table and measure how high your wrist is. Band size is about height, not circumference. Use the numbers from the paper guide as a idea.

vaderag

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site

Put your arm flat on the table and measure how high your wrist is. Band size is about height, not circumference. Use the numbers from the paper guide as a idea.

Honestly, this isn't quite true. I measured mine and came out as medium. When I tried it on tho, I definitely wanted a large. That way, I have far less of the clasp showing too, where as on a medium I'd be at full length. Hth

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site

Having looked at the "stack" at the store, I can say that the main difference between the sizes is the height. The electronics module is all the same so it's the same width at the display end. The difference is how soon the HR sensor makes it's bend to meet up with the clasp. The clasp changes the "width" of the band more than anything, but does adjust height somewhat.

I wear a medium about mid-clasp. I can wear a large if I tighten it all the way, but it's still just a bit loose.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb