Microsoft health lock screen notification

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I wasn't sure if this belonged in apps or here, sorry if I guessed incorrectly ;-)

I noticed you can add Microsoft Health as one of the 5 quick status icons on the lock screen. Does anyone know what this number indicates? It's been 63 all day on mine.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
That might be it, though its been 63 since I added it. Here's is a ss:
51c7276dd12a142957b47339cecf7e7d.png

Likwidz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Wow didn't know that was an option. Enabled it and waiting to see if I get the same thing.

Edit- enabled it but nothing on my lockscreen. How long did it take for the 63 to show up and were you using it for exercise or anything?

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
It showed up immediately. I wasn't using it for any workout or exercise at the time. I've synced my band multiple times, and it still shows 63. The number doesn't seem to correspond with anything. I used the Band Monitor app to see if it was maybe skin temp, or some other random sensor reading, but nothing reads 63. I was hoping it was battery life.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I just changed that quick status to another app, then changed it back to the Health app. It now reads 43! Whatever it is, it doesn't seem to automatically update, as the number only changed when I re-enabled the quick status.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
So I think the number is the temperature as shown in the Band temp tile, which would correspond to what the MS Weather app is showing. The problem is the notification isn't actively updating. Rather, it only seems to update if you replace the Health quick notification with another app, and then replace with Health again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo