So, clocks went back last night, phone updates fine. Band does not. Sync, still and hour off.
    I'm travelling, so change to new time zone on phone, sync and still an hour off even on the new time zone. It did change to match the phone time zone tho...

What gives, how do I fix?!!
    03-29-2015 09:11 AM
    What country are you in? Since only available in US only right now, maybe that is the reason??
    03-29-2015 09:30 AM
    Well the second time zone is US... Could understand that potentially in the UK, but ultimately if autoset time is setup the it should mirror the phone irrespective of anything...
    03-29-2015 09:41 AM
    Sometimes I find I have to unpair (Bluetooth) the phone and Band and repair to get syncing (especially time) working right. You might also try turning the Band off/on again.

-Matt
    Black3ternity likes this.
    03-29-2015 10:57 AM
    I find toggling the phone's Bluetooth fixes most sync problems for me.
    03-30-2015 03:35 PM
    Just so the op understands. It's "Daylight Saving"
    03-30-2015 03:47 PM
    Too bad there isn't a "Bah humbug" button next to "Like."

-Matt
    03-30-2015 06:40 PM
    I'm surprised the Band would even have the information for that. Figured it would just sync whatever time your phone shows.
    03-30-2015 11:23 PM
    I'm surprised the Band would even have the information for that. Figured it would just sync whatever time your phone shows.
    I'd agree that I'd expect it to sync the phone's information, but it may be a little more complex then just local time. I've had a problem with Verizon messing up the "local time zone" information. Oh, the time is correct, it's the ZONE that's messed up. (I can tell because I look at my calendar events and all the new ones have the wrong time - because they were all saved when the phone was in the wrong time zone.) Bottom line, I woke up one morning to find my phone and my Band an hour ahead. I toggled my phone in/out of airplane mode and it reset. I looked at my Band, and it was reset as well.

Keep in mind that if the Band just syncs time, it's going to have an issue with DST, because that would be expected to kick in while it's in sleep mode with Bluetooth turned off. So it may be getting zone, or at least DST info from the phone as well as the time. I think the zone info is getting out of sync between the phone and the Band.
    03-30-2015 11:40 PM
    I've tried everything. If I set it to automatic it seems to select GMT rather than London UTC, so it's an hour out from my phone. It's stupid, as its definitely getting the update from the phone, but just staying an hour out. I've had to go to manual, which is fine so long as it doesn't start losing time...
    04-01-2015 07:20 PM