Microsoft band shipped in UK.

raydwatts

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Mine is still with the driver I was fast asleep. I've rescheduled for Friday which was easy over the phone I was off today anyway but not being well slept badly last night. So I have an extra 48 hours of excitement. But it means I can read more hints, tips and reviews.

Last edited:

mikeycl

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm (im)patiently awaiting delivery of mine. I made sure to have the delivery address set as my workplace when ordering.

It just needs to get here 5 minutes ago.....

soggs

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
Enjoy your new devices all of you that have received them so far, my wife is out enjoying the sunshine with our daughter so I'll be waiting another day for mine I think, damn sunshine :grin:

steppyhen

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Well, I stupidly installed WP 8.1 Update 2 to my 930, and the band is saying it can't provide notifications for calls/texts as it doesn't support this version of Windows Phone...wonderful!

Now rolling back to 8.1 Update 1 to see if that's any better...!

supadryz

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine straight from Microsoft, unfortunately at work all day intill 8.00pm. It has been shipped but won't be home to sign for it. Hopefuly neighbor will sign for it. :)

BenGutt

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
A word of warning to everyone - I've been very careful with mine since I've got it, and it's already got a large amount of light surface scratches/marks on the black surround to the screen. I've got a desk job and it's spent most of it's time up my sleeve.

Wish I had waited and put the screen protector on before I started to wear it. Didn't realise it was so soft.

CliveSinclair

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I concur. I received the Zagg screensaver with my order from Microsoft and during the 20 minutes of unpacking, trying on for size, etc, I could see a few very, very small scratches starting. On with the screensaver!

mikeycl

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Well, I stupidly installed WP 8.1 Update 2 to my 930, and the band is saying it can't provide notifications for calls/texts as it doesn't support this version of Windows Phone...wonderful!

Now rolling back to 8.1 Update 1 to see if that's any better...!

I'm running 8.1 update 2 on my Lumia 925 and got operational. i had an issue with the app connecting at first so uninstalled and re-downloaded the app from the store. If you haven't already done the rollback try that first.

CliveSinclair

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I have the update 2 on my 930. Got my Band this morning and received txt notifications. Just tried calling my phone from landline and call notifications work too.

DecaTec_de

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
Unfortunately the Band isn't available in Germany yet. What if I order one from the UK - does this run with WP's locale set to German?

steppyhen

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Thanks everyone re Update 2 - I was already halfway through the restore when I saw your messages! Back to Update 1 now, and all paired up successfully. I'll try Update 2 again at the weekend perhaps :)

Love the band though! Such a great piece of tech and I've only been wearing it for 3 hours...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss