Sleep Mode. Do I turn off if wake up in middle of night?

MrRAG

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi. Just to clarify. If I were to wake up in the night and put my head down to try to sleep again do I need to stop and start the monitor? Also, if I woke up and popped to the toilet or got a drink, would I need to stop and start the monitor then too? Or does it regonise without having to touch it at all from the moment you plan to sleep, and stop from the moment you plan to STAY awake?

Don Geronimo

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
The band will be able to recognize your Awake, Light Sleep, and Restful Sleep times when you're in Sleep Mode. Your won't need to turn It off and on again.

kenjancef

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi. Just to clarify. If I were to wake up in the night and put my head down to try to sleep again do I need to stop and start the monitor? Also, if I woke up and popped to the toilet or got a drink, would I need to stop and start the monitor then too? Or does it regonise without having to touch it at all from the moment you plan to sleep, and stop from the moment you plan to STAY awake?

I keep my Sleep Mode going during the night. I have a 7 year old son that sometimes needs help in the middle of the night, or the occasional loud neighbor that gets me up, but I never turn it off, knowing I'll go back to sleep. When I'm awake and know I'll stay awake, then I turn off Sleep Mode. Seems to track ok using that pattern...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro