Email notifications - multiple accounts

Chris Tyas

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Loving my band. Only real issue is that I have multiple email accounts on my phone (3). Only one of them is set to show notifications in the notification centre on my phone, the other two are 'off'. My band still has all emails from one of the 'off' accounts??

Anyone else get this? According to the online literature the band should use the notification settings on the phone..

Minor niggles:
Not being able to clear individual notifications; should be a swipe down to clear.
Notifications should interact with the phone more, i.e. when a notification is cleared from the phone it should disappear from the band.
Date is US (wrong way round) on run tile for last run (4/15)

And as per the other post, what is the notification tile for?? I guess it's for notifications other than you have individual tiles for but this does not seem to be the case, I get 'other' (non email, text, calendar, phone cortana) notifications on my phone but I've never had anything n the notification tile??

Other than the above it's a literally amazing piece of kit, heart rate is spot on all of the time (repeatedly checked against measuring manually), a 3.5k walk with GPS yesterday was flawless and uploaded to runkeeper fine (no map though..), I only got 36m12s of restful sleep last night :eek:rly:

Chris.

pepelepieux

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Chris, Matt,

As long as you have the Mail tile on your band, all your emails from all your accounts will be pushed to the band.
The ON/OFF setting is only for setting notification in your action center on the phone.

The same goes for the phone and text tiles.
I have set the three of them on OFF so when I leave my device on a table, no one knows when I get a call/mail/text except me.

Jumpball34

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
I was having the same problem, but I talked to tech support today. You actually CAN turn off band email notifications for one specific account. Yay!

Go to the notifications+actions menu (in settings) and click the account you want to stop alerts for. With "show in action center" ON, you can UNcheck 'show notification banners'. THEN set "show in action center" to off.

That will stop things from coming to your band for that account. If you do the "OFF" at the top first, but don't uncheck the banners thing, it still sends to the band in the background.

Hope that works for you!

Matt1971

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
I was having the same problem, but I talked to tech support today. You actually CAN turn off band email notifications for one specific account. Yay!

Go to the notifications+actions menu (in settings) and click the account you want to stop alerts for. With "show in action center" ON, you can UNcheck 'show notification banners'. THEN set "show in action center" to off.

That will stop things from coming to your band for that account. If you do the "OFF" at the top first, but don't uncheck the banners thing, it still sends to the band in the background.

Hope that works for you!
Thanks for letting us know, still can't get it to work.

All I want is one account to send notifications and the other not too

I've followed the instructions above, but still receive notifications on both accounts . I can do it if I use vip lists. But then email notifications become pointless

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes