Band's data capacity

ealkalai

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
How many days can the band stay without being connected to a phone without losing the data?
I have to send my phone for service but i want to continue working out and tracking my bike rides and sleeps.

nmercy

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
You can connect the band to your computer using the health app there and it will at least keep your data updated with Microsoft Health which will sync back to your phone when it comes back.

ealkalai

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
Do you mean the Microsoft Health & Fitness?
Because as far as I know and I have searched for there is no Microsoft Health for computer.
But i just found the Microsoft Band Sync app for Windows

Thanks

Therealeinn

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
How many days can the band stay without being connected to a phone without losing the data?
I have to send my phone for service but i want to continue working out and tracking my bike rides and sleeps.

To answer your original question, I believe the Band will hold enough data for a single charge. I am not 100% certain, but I seem to recall the Band's memory is quite low and just making an educated guess. As others have mentioned, you can use the Microsoft Band Sync (Download Microsoft Band Sync app for Windows from Official Microsoft Download Center ) to manually sync your information without your phone.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre