Usual size for women?

uffestar

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi All,
I'm going to order a band for my wife as a present and I'm wondering about the correct size? Small or Medium? Yes, I know that there is a fitting guide to follow but I myself experienced the large to fit better than the suggested medium. Hence, I'm not confident with the guide. I live in Sweden where band is not available, meaning a store exchange is not an option.

So, the question is to all band wearing women out there, what size are you feeling most comfortable with?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
So, the question is to all band wearing women out there, what size are you feeling most comfortable with?
I don't have a Band. However, one cannot generalize wrist size for women. Some women have smaller wrists than others, whereas some women have larger wrists than others. Wrist size varies, whether the person in question is a man or a woman.

uffestar

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Of course, I get that... I was kind of looking for a trend :).
Based on my own experience, I should probably go for a medium to my wife. I'm average, and the large gives me the options for a loose fit or a snug fit depending on the situation.

Likwidz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Laura's right, my gf is sporting the medium size but my best friend's lady has a small version. They are both pretty much the same size with body type, just their wrist circumference is different. If you don't get much of a response here I probably would go with the medium.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Does she wear a wrist watch? If so, measure the length of the band and see how it compares to the Band template. Make sure to determine if she likes it tight or loose. I would think this would give you a good measure for what you need.

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I'd say it would be hard to tell without her trying it on. I'm a guy above average height and about 15 pounds overweight, but apparently I have small wrists. I wear a medium on the second tightest setting possible.

NBrookus

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
I have a 6" wrist; I wear the small on almost the smallest click (is the smallest when I'm cold).

Yet the "height" of the Band is a smidgen tight. The Medium is a smidgen to loose.

The height really matters.

raydwatts

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
I have a tiny wrist, with a 5.5 inch circumference and the small band fits me on the tightest setting. There is a little bit of a gap underneath the ends of the screen section as it is straight and a wrist is curved but it does not get in the way of my shirt cuffs although I do take care when putting on/taking off a jacket with elasticated cuffs. And if her wrist is slightly larger then there is quite a bit of extra adjustment by wearing it on a larger setting.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2