Hello, I've had a Lumia930 for a while now and I got the band when it was released here in the UK. I have never had any issues with it but lately, I have noticed that the Bluetooth connection between the 2 devices keeps dropping. So in the Bluetooth settings menu, the band will have status of "paired". It will change to "connected" briefly and go back to "paired" almost instantly. If I go to the Health app and click sync, it will sync with the band and establish a working connection. A few minutes later, it will drop the connection again.

I have tried restarting my phone, my band, un-pairing them and pairing them again and waiting in hope it will fix it self.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
    05-05-2015 06:50 AM
    Hi. I have the exact same problem, except that I have never been able to keep a bluetooth connection with my band and my lumia 935. I just got the lumia 935 yesterday and have been trying all day to connect the band with it. I was successfully able to pair them but when I hit paired on my bluetooth page, it quickly says connecting , then connected in blue for one second, and then right back to paired in white. It never stays on the blue connected status for more then 5 seconds
    05-07-2015 03:21 AM
    Hi. I have the exact same problem, except that I have never been able to keep a bluetooth connection with my band and my lumia 935. I just got the lumia 935 yesterday and have been trying all day to connect the band with it. I was successfully able to pair them but when I hit paired on my bluetooth page, it quickly says connecting , then connected in blue for one second, and then right back to paired in white. It never stays on the blue connected status for more then 5 seconds
    I what sort of specs does your phone have? Lumia 9 3 5, .......
    05-07-2015 03:58 AM
    Hi. I am not allowed to post links here yet until I have 10 posts.
    Just google : Lumia 635 specs to see the specs.
    05-07-2015 06:09 AM
    Hi
    having the same issue with Lumia 925 and MS Band.

any luck in solving the Bluetooth constant drop?

Thanks
    08-07-2015 07:53 AM
    I have the same issue but it seems to re-connect when the app wants to sync with no issues. This started happening on my 930 when I upgraded my phone to the latest firmware - previous to that it stayed connected all the time. Also since the phone has had the firmware upgrade I get better battery usage on both the phone and the Band. Hope this helps

Regards

Infinidim
    08-10-2015 08:24 AM