Wrist missed band

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
My band is currently charging and I walked across the room.

For some reason my body feels like something is missing on my arm.... odd that the Band can feel part of you. I guess a watch is the same after you've worn one for a long time.

I remember when I first got it, it was so noticeable and now the opposite is true!

Anyone else noticed this?

Black3ternity

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I notice that, too.
I wore a wrist watch for a couple of years but always took it off when typing at the computer because it was feeling a little bit off.
That is nearly 3 years ago now and I have the Band for nearly a month now. When I don't wear the Band it feels "light" as if something is missing.
I don't even notice the Band when sitting at the computer or when going to bed. The only part that sometimes disturbs me is when my jacket is stuck to the Band and then I have to move the Band or loosen it up in order to be more comfy.

When I first received the Band, the "reversed" position of the display (on the inside of the wrist) felt strange and the clasp was somewhat "pushing" on my skin but I don't even recognize it anymore.
The only thing that bothers me is my dark patch of skin due to the Band. I had a light rash due to sweat and it has already healed but my skin usually takes ages to recover from scratches and scruffs and so I have a little dark spot under the Band that is visible when I take it off.

So yeah - it's strange that I can feel totally comfortable with the Band but not with a regular wristwatch. Good for the Band :)

Regards,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99