Exact HR Datas

Dirk Bender

May 12, 2015
Visit site
Hi there! I use the Band esp. to have a long terme overview of the HR. The datas i get with the MS apps are not detailed enough. So, is there a chance (i am not a geek) to get the original datas or more detailed datas? Thx for your help and sorry about my bad english...
Yours, Dirk

CliveSinclair

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
What 'detailed' data do you require? The data currently available in Microsoft Health and a few other Apps is probably enough - when you consider the accuracy of the bands HR monitoring sensor i.e. it's never going to better dedicated sports chest straps, etc.

Dirk Bender

May 12, 2015
Visit site
The Band checks all 10 Minutes the HR... I wanna have these datas. I know a strap is better, but (because of my heart desease) having this datas could be helpfull anyway. Having "roundabout" datas from any 10 minutes is better then having same datas for every (half)hour... And: if i have the datas i can check them for week or month in one view. Nowadays i only got (for the HR) dayview..

gadgetrants

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Dirk, it sounds like what you're looking for doesn't exist yet -- HR monitoring with the Band is pretty under-utilized at this point. Like you've discovered, the phone Health app and the Dashboard offer a day view (under Calories and Steps) but there aren't many other options. The only ones I've found include:

- average HR while sleeping
- detailed HR during runs, workouts, etc.
- and yeah, that's it

There is another option you might check out...on the Dashboard, if you click on your name you'll see "Export your data". After doing that and downloading the Excel spreadsheet, I noticed under the first tab ("Daily Summary") that there are columns for "HR_Lowest," "HR_Highest," and "HR_Average" on a daily basis.

Hope some of that helps!

​-Matt

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3