Cannot access to Microsoft Health web Dashboard

rvillanu77

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,
I'm not only facing the "network error" issues, but also having problems with Microsoft Health web dashboard. Cannot Access. As son as I log in, it takes me directly to the MS Band oficial website.
Can anyone out of the US try to access to check? I'm afraid these problems might be caused by regional issues.

Thanks in advance

gadgetrants

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
I think I know what you're describing -- it confused me too. Is this what's happening...

1) You start out on a page with a large banner video playing (people doing healthy stuff)
2) You go to the upper right corner and click on sign in
3) You're taken to a kind of generic MS sign in page
4) You sign in, and appear to land back on the page with the video banner

If that's what you see, there's a simple solution...scan the links above the video, and click on "Microsoft Health"...that will show you "Sign in to your dashboard" -- or "My dashboard" if you're already signed in -- and you should be good to go.

-Matt

rvillanu77

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I think I know what you're describing -- it confused me too. Is this what's happening...

1) You start out on a page with a large banner video playing (people doing healthy stuff)
2) You go to the upper right corner and click on sign in
3) You're taken to a kind of generic MS sign in page
4) You sign in, and appear to land back on the page with the video banner

If that's what you see, there's a simple solution...scan the links above the video, and click on "Microsoft Health"...that will show you "Sign in to your dashboard" -- or "My dashboard" if you're already signed in -- and you should be good to go.

-Matt

Thanks for you reply. That's what I do and it takes me all the time to the Ms Health website homepage.

Alkos

May 16, 2015
Visit site
I have same problem. We are not alone.
Look for the link in Microsoft Community on the topic of Network Error. The problem have people in Canada, China, Spain, Belarus. And these 2 problems are connected with each other.
I think these problems stem from the fact that the account was not created in the USA. But there is no solution

rvillanu77

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I have same problem. We are not alone.
Look for the link in Microsoft Community on the topic of Network Error. The problem have people in Canada, China, Spain, Belarus. And these 2 problems are connected with each other.
I think these problems stem from the fact that the account was not created in the USA. But there is no solution

I've been using he band for 2 months properly. The problem appeared when factory reset my Lumia. I couldn't understand how this happens to a global company like Microsoft. Gonna switch to Apple...

Alkos

May 16, 2015
Visit site
Thank you. Yes. First, I've lost access to dashboard. Then I tried to re-register with the sync app and phone app began to report a network error.

rvillanu77

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Thank you. Yes. First, I've lost access to dashboard. Then I tried to re-register with the sync app and phone app began to report a network error.

Have you tried to access with another Outlook account? I think its a matter of the Outlook account, since I can log in with a friend's account...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720