Facebook Messnger

Sequoia69

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
I've loving my Microsoft Band which recently replace my Fit Bit Surge. The surge HRM was accurate when my arm was still but doing any sport it just couldn't pick up my pulse etc.. Rubbish and a waste of ?200..... :(

Anyways I digress..

I'm using my Band with my LGG3 Android phone. When I get a Facebook Messenger notification I click on the tile and it says 'you have 1 message'..... and that's it... I get not message detail.. Bit strange.. and pointless really.. because I then have to pull my phone out of my pocket to check what the message is.. Whatsapp works beautifully on the band. Was hoping for the same for Messenger...

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Matt

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I've loving my Microsoft Band which recently replace my Fit Bit Surge. The surge HRM was accurate when my arm was still but doing any sport it just couldn't pick up my pulse etc.. Rubbish and a waste of ?200..... :(

Anyways I digress..

I'm using my Band with my LGG3 Android phone. When I get a Facebook Messenger notification I click on the tile and it says 'you have 1 message'..... and that's it... I get not message detail.. Bit strange.. and pointless really.. because I then have to pull my phone out of my pocket to check what the message is.. Whatsapp works beautifully on the band. Was hoping for the same for Messenger...

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Matt

I would be inclined to say that the LG G3 is the problem as you're going to get the best Band experience with a Windows Phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077