what size to get ?

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
There was a post somewhere in the forums within the last month or do that said the largest medium was a little smaller than the smallest large size if I am remembering correctly. I have a large and I showed on the fitter borderline large . I need about two more clicks smaller on the large for the proper fit.

Beast of Haeven

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Don't guess, head over to a store and test fit if you can. If you can't test fit try and measure the height of your wrist and use the print out guide on the band website.

EMitchell

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
There was a post somewhere in the forums within the last month or do that said the largest medium was a little smaller than the smallest large size if I am remembering correctly. I have a large and I showed on the fitter borderline large . I need about two more clicks smaller on the large for the proper fit.
My first band was a large, I chose large after using the MS fit guide. I too was borderline for the large. I had to wear it on the smallest (tightest) setting for a comfortable fit. For my second band, I went with a medium, I would say the largest medium is a little bit larger than the smallest large, if you follow my meaning. The other thing I noticed, the display of the medium is a little smaller than the display of the large. But I think the band undergoes a little more stress when putting it on / taking it off, because it has to open a little wider in reference to the display to get it on my wrist. I wonder over time if this will lead to the battery screws pulling out.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
If I get another one or get the band II and its the same basic shape as the original I'll get a medium (although they nw have the band at Target here where I live. The only bands are the small but I hope they get in some more in medium so I can try it on. I'm also waiting for the local Target to get some recharging cables for the band in stock.

CrippsCorner

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Am I the only small around here? :excited:

Let my girlfriend try it on as she was interested in getting one herself... but even on the smallest setting on the smallest band it's too big for her! A real shame and lost market there.

NBrookus

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
Am I the only small around here? :excited:

Let my girlfriend try it on as she was interested in getting one herself... but even on the smallest setting on the smallest band it's too big for her! A real shame and lost market there.

No, I wear the small on the smallest setting or just above; depends on how hot it is.

If she wanted it just for exercise tracking, the FitBit Flex goes *really* small.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720