Microsoft Health ?

Mohamed Abdul

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
how good is this app comparing to other app like fitbits and jawbones.is it same level or their are some flaws ?

can the data be seen in real-time. like if i wear the band can i see my heart rate in realtime as i am working out on the phone ?. how much calories i am burning while i am running on the phone ?
or do i have to sync it at the end
i know u can see the data on the band in real time

Witness

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm going through unanswered posts and seeing that you posted another one.

I've used FitBit's app and am using MS Health. Neither can show you real-time data in app because it syncs the data over. It wouldn't make sense to have that function as you can view live data on the FitBit/Band as you mentioned.

As for apps comparison, I won't be able to comment on the current version of FitBit's as I've gotten rid of my FitBit a while ago. Too many phantom footsteps, so I didn't trust the data. Both apps show you similar data, but FitBit did have a social function where you can add friends - I suspect we'll see that with MS Health in the future when everything converges. I'm currently using an iPhone 6 and one nice feature that was added recently was that MS Health now also pulls data from Apple's Healthkit. As I'm testing the Apple Watch and not wearing the Band daily, I was surprised to see that my step date from the phone's sensor was being brought over to MS Health which is my primary app and I use it daily for my sleep tracking and workouts with the Band. The thing that separates MS Health/Band and the other fitness bracelets is the guided workouts which is great.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs