Lumia 635 and Band

Farshadatis

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
Recently I got Lumia 635 and tried to pair it with Band, Before that I had Lumia 920.
I cant see notifications, cortana, calls tiles on the band or even on health app.
My Bluetooth is on, but when I go to the settings it says paired with band and every time i click on it, it connects for few seconds and then disconnects,
Is there a hardware limitation on 635 or there is other problem?

bksalt

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
I have been using the band with my lumia 635 for months now and never a glitch, has worked seamlessly for me better than I ever expected, if you can take it to a Microsoft store and have them check it out or call Lumia customer support they are great. Some thing must be wrong with either the band or the phone or the way you set up your Microsoft account, are you able to see every thing in the Microsoft Health site?:unhappysweat:

chickentikka

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
I had the same problem with my 930. Unpair, reset the band and delete the Bluetooth connection. And start the connection again I found the help on MS forum and worked a treat.

Mark Chesney

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
I couldn't get my 635 to pair with my band at all - it wouldn't even show up under bluetooth. I noticed the 635's wifi was acting strange, going in and out when looking for bluetooth devices, so I disabled it. Then all of a sudden the band showed up for pairing under bluetooth!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12