Guided workouts gone!

Steven Hammond

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
Tried to upload a guided workout to my band only to find that I had only 12 available, I have reinstalled the app and even tried it on different formats ( android and windows phone) Is it just me or has anyone else been robbed of workouts?

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Are you saying that the workout results are not syncing when the rest of your data syncs, or that the instructions for the workout are not loading to the Band? I've only done a few guided workouts, but I always sync the results within an hour of completion and check that the results are loaded to my dashboard. The Guided Workout section then shows that the next workout is synced to my Band automatically.

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
How are you looking for the workouts? The Favorites shows the only two guided workouts that I've ever added to my Band

Browsing by type shows 4 categories: Strength, Bodyweight, Running, and Biking. There are 4 options under under the "biking" category, while the rest of the categories each contain more than 12 options. If you are browsing by type or browsing by all and only seeing 12 options total, that does sound like a pretty strange issue.

Capn

May 19, 2015
Visit site
I see 21 options for Running and 4 options for Biking. If you are not seeing what you expecting, I would clear filters and start over and browse by type as mentioned above.

Steven Hammond

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
By type I had only had 2 categories, running and cycling were missing.

Browsing by Brand only showed 2 options.
The problem has now sorted itself completely and the workouts have all returned .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720