Band receives new Update this morning

Snoke

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm hoping it addresses the 1 and 2 min. ending heart rate capture issue. I still haven't seen a current fitness level value listed on my health app home page because of this.

kevin shea

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
That would be nice. I probably get those 1 out of 3 runs and I always walk a few minutes after my run and never take the band off until at least 10 minutes after a run.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I received the update this morning. Wish they had the Golf Tile included but no such luck.

This was a firmware update/upgrade the Golf Tile is an app. It will come to the store and I'm sure that WC will notify us as soon as its released for all you golfers

erichyde43

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site
Actually, it appears that it will be integrated into the Health app via the video. They use the same style as the guided workouts. Taylormade will likely release an app that will show the data that gets synced with the Microsoft Health Cloud

Nate Silver

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Still waiting for Ant+ capacity for inter-operability with my cycling equipment.

As far as I know, there's no ANT receiver in the current version. I suppose its possible that could happen if and when MS releases Band II, but I'm not holding my breath. For now, its the Band on one wrist, and the Garmin Fenix 3 on the other one for me.

lvanzijl

Jun 24, 2015
Visit site
Something that I found that was new was a indication of battery percentage between 80 and 100%, before it would stay on 80% for a very long time and then just jump to 100%, Yesterday I saw a 85% :).

But also, since the update my band doesn't get to 80% in half an hour anymore. I charged 20% in 20 minutes... :(
Anyone else having this problem?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss