Tapiriik service to sync all your fitness accounts.

meandu229

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
Just to let you know about this site, its annoyed me that my band doesnt support endomundo and Ive had to finish a run, wait for band to sync up with strava, export it from strava import it to endomundo.
Now I have tapiriik setup and it auto syncs strava and endomundo for me perfectly so I dont have to do anything manually, now Im not too bothered if endomundo comes to the band.

gadgetrants

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Thanks, looks very promising. $2 for annual syncing is more than reasonable! At the moment I'm registered at mapmyrun which also seems to sync more or less instantaneously, but it looks like Tapiriik is quite versatile.

​-Matt

Nate Silver

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Yes, its a great service, been using it for some months now to get stuff into Runkeeper and Endomondo from the Band and my Garmin watch. I also use FitnessSyncer to get stuff into HealthVault from my Garmin device.

Nate Silver

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
how do you use it with MS Band? There is no specific sync setup with Tapiriik

It's roundabout. You can sync directly from MS Health to RunKeeper or Strava, then use Tapiriik to sync to Endomondo. Additionally, I have FitnessSyncer set to sync everything from Garmin Connect to Healthvault. Healthvault syncs my Withings scale readings. I don't know, I've got all this stuff connected sixteen ways from Sunday, I'll never get it all untangled! :sweaty:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett