Band Won't Swipe Up To View Message Snippets

BBMINI

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi All,
I've had my Band for a month and until a few days ago it worked fine. When a new text or email came in, I could swipe up to show/view a bit more of each message snippet or Cortana update, etc., but then that feature stopped working without warning. Now a message screen will show that there's more to the message than is currently showing on the tiny screen (and the "indicator/scroll bar" is present on the left edge of the message screen), but when I try to swipe up to view a little more of the message the swiping doesn't work. Swiping left and right through the tiles or through other messages still works, but swiping up/down doesn't. Pressing the action button will still display the messages word by word, but I'd like to fix the swipe up/down feature.

I've restarted the band and my phone numerous times and re-synced the bluetooth as well just to see if that would help but it didn't (and I figured this is probably more of a hardware problem than a software issue anyway).

Any thoughts or suggestions? Anyone else had this problem? I searched the Band forums but didn't see anything similar, so figured I'd post up.

Thanks ahead for any help.

BBMINI

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I had done a soft reset but not a Factory Reset since I didn't really want to sacrifice all my data in case there were any other solutions/ideas that might be suggested. But since posting this morning I did an online chat with MS Band help folks, and did a hard factory reset which also didn't fix the problem, so it was determined that I just needed to take it back to the store for an exchange. Oh well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon