New Band and Microsoft Helath update 02July15

bockersjv

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
This has arrived. You may need to remove the Microsoft Health App from your phone and re-install it in order to force the Band Firmware. Otherwise you will get an error when you try to add the golf tile.

Anyone notice any other changes, bug fixes or improvements?

AlexHaasen

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
i just wanted to create a new thread about 10149 Microsoft Health and its Band but saw your post as i was typing "Microsoft Health.." in the thread's subject :)
I have my MH app crashing and my Lumia not connecting to the Band since i risked this WP 10.0.10149 upgrade from 8.1 GDR1. Despite other weird things (where can i access my photos? i used to use .. what was the app's name? :)) it was just there ) i could not connect to my Band (i live in Germany and had it brought to me by a fried who visited Detroit, it's still unavailable here (!)) via bluetooth all the way.
I deinstalled MH now and try your suggestion out!

Edit: i get error code 0x80073D05, investigating

Edit2: managed to install MH after setting my region and language to US-english... still not able to connect with my Band, even not seeing it in the available devices' list.

Edit3: seeing it now: 'tap to pair' says 'couldn't connect' now

Edit 4: ok, need to factory reset it (did i sync? :-O ). need my power supply - will post here later :)

Last edited:

Carl Anderson

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
I am running 10149 on my Lumia 928, and had to uninstall the app then install it from the Windows Phone 8 store. Seems to be fine right now, but I am not golfing today.

Nate Silver

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
I had a problem with the web dashboard, kept getting an error. Instead of going in by refreshing my already opened tab, I finally had success by going in through the MS Health website and logging in that way.

Nate Silver

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
David, did you see my post right above yours? Not sure if your problem is the same, but that's the error I was getting. Had to go in from the MS Health website and log in that way. Since then its been fine for me.

DarkAngelFR

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
This has arrived. You may need to remove the Microsoft Health App from your phone and re-install it in order to force the Band Firmware. Otherwise you will get an error when you try to add the golf tile.

Anyone notice any other changes, bug fixes or improvements?
Hello,
You can also install the windows desktop application "microsoft band sync" to update firmware of the band
This allow band sync, load and firmware update using USB connection with your PC ;)
Regards.

David Goldwasser

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3