(my round pro) golf tile

gbafam

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
The taylor made website, myroundpro, which links to the golf tile, is now live, and has been for a couple of days. It had previously been live for a brief period of time but this looks like the real deal.

TheKingsEighth

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Happen to play a round of golf this past weekend on a course that is in the Microsoft Health App and it was great. The only thing is that it has not synced yet to the myRoundPro site. Not sure if it's working or not. I saw the tile on Microsoft Health dashboard through the web prior to playing so I assumed it was working an linked. Has anyone else been able to sync a round yet?

HSolo

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
I played a round on Saturday as well. Although previous rounds are showing on MyRoundPro, this latest round is not. I also noticed that on the MS Health app on the phone itself, it is not showing the top-down hole view anymore (when you go to look at a completed round). It was doing that before with fake data, and then with real data from a few days ago. Now......nothing. Hopefully it is because they are still doing updates to the web site, and the syncing process.

golfingasu

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
I was able to play a few holes on Friday. It worked ok. The round shows up in the app and on website for me. Still having to problems if I don't start on the first hole. The band seems to have more problems if I don't start on #1 or if I skip around.

gbafam

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
one minor problem I've encountered and a solution: some of the courses I play have adjacent teeing areas and the Band app can't always distinguish the correct teeing area. (I think you could program for this; if you've played hole 8, you'd think the device could recognize that 9 is next rather than latching onto, say, the tee for 18, if that happens to be adjacent to 9). One solution is to pause the app by double clicking the action button until you are safely in the middle of the appropriate tee. When you resume active status, the app quickly recognizes the correct tee. Problem solved.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)