I will get my third band (second exchange). I was really very carefull with the first two but for example:
    On the first one the batteries has come loose. So as i get the second one i was very carefull to do not spread out the band from my arm. But without spreading out the band the material on the batteries has come loose.
    Who has the band longer then some month and no problems with getting loose of the batteries or material on it? Do somebody has advices how to prevent such issues?

p.s.: Both problems are not in the guarantee included so you do not get an exchange for it.
    My exchanges were because of other reasons: The first one had a touch screen problem, the second a display failure. I think there is no way how to prevent such problems.
    08-27-2015 03:30 PM
    I'm on my second for the last... I'd say 4 months and it's in good shape. First one had corrosion issues around the HR. Here's my suggestion on keeping yours in shape. I had a little bit of battery separation on my first one, so on the second one, I don't flex it as much when putting it on as you are doing. I prevent the band from flexing (as much) by flipping it on sideways - the narrowest part of your wrist. If I went running or it was a hot day, I would be sure to rinse it with water and air dry it. That has kept it in good shape for me.

Good luck.
    stevesu likes this.
    08-27-2015 03:49 PM