Who Is Planning To Get Band 2?

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
They're talking about it already? I figured the announcement was due up in October.

But I am likely going to get this one. I passed on the first due to cost. But I think i'll be ready to jump on it this time!

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I may have misspoken about the IFA... I got a bit excited populating forums and did a copy/paste. LOL

Thanks for pointing that out.

wasabiman123

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Definitely thinking about it, if they manage to slim it down, make it waterproof (enough to go swimming), and it looks good enough to wear daily, I'll probably buy it. Will probably upgrade my 635 to a 640 at the same time.

sik2k

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I've been trying to convince my wife to let me get her a Band1 for months and now she's finaaly coming round to the idea I'm holding back to see what the Band2 may offer.

Either way I think I know what her Xmas present may be this year.

pedenske

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Most likely as I already liked what I saw with the first one, though now with the refinements that are to come I have a good feeling about v2.

jwckauman

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
I plan to. I hope it comes a little closer to looking like a real watch. My wife loves the Apple Watch design (although not the price). I'm hoping they get close enough to that look/feel that she'll go for the Microsoft Band 2.

zei20t

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
I don't mind that it may look like a sports band and not an actual watch.

it might seem silly, but I wear an analogue watch, but on my other wrist I have my band. if the new band looks like a watch, then ill look silly(er) with two watches on..........

EMitchell

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Absolutely. I've loved Band 1, and the new renders that appeared look great. In appearance, the curved glass is a lot sleeker look.

StevoPhilo

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
I have a Band and I'm more curious on what new features it provides besides a sleeker and more curved design. It all depends on what it has to offer. Till Oct. 6th

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I'll skip a new phone and get the band 2.0 :D Only skipped out on 1, because of availability and the build of it was kind of weird (for me) lol

Migi2015

Oct 4, 2015
Visit site
The big selling point for me would be if it can control music apps on iPhone or Android phone. I'm holding off buying the Huawei Watch until I learn if Band 2 can do that.

Mark Richey

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
This is likely what I will drop the hammer on next. I can't quite afford/justify the Lumia 950 or XL, and have to pay off my last trip to the States before I can dive into a replacement for my aging i3 Laptop (likely Surface Pro 4). But I have been sporting the MS Band since day 1 and love it. Looking for a better form factor, hopefully more durable screen (though mine has always been protected and is near pristine), and maybe some updates to Health, etc.:cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium