10-12-2015 02:32 PM
27 12
tools
    I pre-ordered and waiting for delivery. I loved the Band 1 and maybe because i was not expecting a whole lot. I wish there was less limitations on apps and how they communicate and function because i just started learning the program language and have a good idea for an app. Anyway, I have a big wrist and the Gen 1 fit very snug. the up side is that i do not get inaccurate heart rate readings, LOL! I see alot of people talking about the heart rate monitor and wondering if they are not wearing it correctly or if they are just finding something to whine about. The new design looks as if it will accompany a little bit bigger wrist. There are reports of the new curved shape making the band fit a bit bigger. So those of you that this will affect keep that in mind. I look forward tot he new elevation sensor will work out great for me and my line of work. Hopefully there is less limitations of how the Gen 2 can function with the phone.
    10-11-2015 01:38 PM
    For me, a better method is probably a heater. Once it gets warm, I can't sleep. One of life's little pleasures is to wake up on a cold Saturday morning and decide you don't have to be anywhere soon and snuggling under a warm blanket to go back to sleep.
    I once tried the same thing with an electric blanket on a timer set to full power. As much as I want to stay in bed, it was too hot and I got out of bed angry and annoyed. Effective but I wouldn't recommend it.
    10-12-2015 02:32 PM
27 12