Dashboard Update

kevin shea

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
I will wait and see if the heart rate monitor works better for the Band 2 but the update to the dashboard takes care of one of my issues. The Workout Planner - Build a Workout is exactly what I wanted to be able to put in interval workouts to download to the Band. You can chose each inter by time or distance so it is very flexible. Run a mile, jog a mile or run a mile, jog 2 minutes, ... As long as the band buzzes at each interval end then you can build any running workout you want. I will definitely be testing this out over the weekend.

JPDVM2014

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
So, you can create fully custom workouts now? Like I can input a custom Couch 2 5k program? That is great news! This was my biggest disappointment with the Band. The only beginner running programs were too aggressive for me. 2 weeks instead of C25k's 9 week program. It will be nice to finally be able to tailor my runs.

anon(8555314)

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
After playing around with it for 30 min on the web dashboard, it appears to me that custom workouts are only for weight training. That is a nice start. Hopefully they will add running, biking and other activities.

kevin shea

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
Running and walking are in there for me. I didn't look for biking but it might be there. Use the search at the top and you would find them. I added the workout I am allowed to do right now and it is downloaded to my Band now.

anon(8555314)

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
You are right, run walk and bike are there. Be sure to check the advanced options box, to enable intensity for weight, height, speed or heart rate zone for each activity. Can't wait to get my Band 2 so I can try it. This is actually one of the more important additions to the Band software package.

anon(8555314)

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I got my band replaced in July for no longer being able to charge it. I decided to sell it when I saw the 25% discounts--figured generation two couldn't be too far away.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon