Microsoft Health, New Insights

jsblumen

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
The Microsoft Health app has been updated and there is some new information available in the "what's new" portion. It talks about the Microsoft Band 2, UV monitoring during workouts, stair climbing, but what stuck out to me was the wakeup time feature. It says, "Wake up refreshed without sleeping in. You pick your wakeup time-we'll fine tune it to help you feel your best." This is an interesting feature that I have been waiting for since the band came out. I hope that owners of the original band will be able to access this feature and other additional ones that don't require new hardware.

Paolo Ferrazza

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Sharing to FB is improved but needs full stats sharing.

Another very important thing is that they added italian language, while I do not care about it, this could mean that it is going to be release to more countires than UK Canada and US.

JPDVM2014

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
It says, "Wake up refreshed without sleeping in. You pick your wakeup time-we'll fine tune it to help you feel your best." This is an interesting feature that I have been waiting for since the band came out. I hope that owners of the original band will be able to access this feature and other additional ones that don't require new hardware.

This is awesome! I have been waiting for it too. The only problem is that it won't be any help to me. The vibration of the Band is not enough to wake me up. Of course, if it works correctly, I should be in a near awake state when it vibrates, so maybe it will work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers