I was thinking about selling my original band, but it seems like it might be worth more to me than the $50-75 I'd probably get. An idea I was also thinking about was using it for my "dirtier" tasks: yard work, mountain biking, etc. Can MS Health sync two bands at once, or will I have to re-pair each single individual device over and over?
    10-11-2015 11:23 AM
    Since Bluetooth can accommodate more than one device at a time, I don't see why it wouldn't be physically possible, however it seems to me that due to the nature of MSHealth/ other fitness devices in general, they may not have accommodated for it on that end. I haven't had the ability to test this theory myself, but that's my guess. You may not be able to get a clear answer unless someone does an experiment. :/
    10-11-2015 01:43 PM
    I don't think so, unless something changes with MS Health. Currently, if you have more than one Band, the one that is paired has to be removed before the other can be added. Its possible that they may allow both an Band 1 and Band 2 to be paired concurrently, but I doubt it. From their point of view, there would never be any 'truth' in your numbers. What if you chose to wear both Bands at the same time? You'd effectively be doubling step counts and all activities......and how would Health know which hr sensor to choose?
    10-11-2015 03:03 PM
    There could be an option to set one band as "active".

As for "truth" in the number, I never thought of the Health app as the fitness police. Maybe I'll put my Band on my dog and really pump my numbers up ;)
    10-11-2015 08:39 PM