We now have delivery dates for the band 2

primortal

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
My card just got charged for the Band 2 today; after pre-ordering it on day one directly from Microsoft Store. Hopefully a shipping email will come today :D

tangledW

Banned
Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Hmm... should have ordered through Amazon it seems. Microsoft Store says SHIP by Oct. 30th. and still says processing.

You would think that preordering from the source on the day announced would mean you get it first.

ScottyKnox

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Update: Originally when I ordered on Oct 6th (first day) MS put a hold on my bank for the amount. On the 16th they released the hold. I just noticed that late this afternoon MS again put a hold on my bank for the band amount. My MS order status is still "In Process" with ships by 30th. I was at the MS Kiosk in the mall today and the Reps there let me put a pre-order in for a band (no down payment). They said they had plenty of inventory coming in and that I could pick mine up on Friday morning, the preorder would guarantee me one. If I don't have a ship date by Friday I will pick one up at the Mall and then return my MS online pre-order when it finally comes in. I am having a hard time understanding why I would want to pre-order again from MS online.

tangledW

Banned
Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
... ....I am having a hard time understanding why I would want to pre-order again from MS online.

My preorder status is exactly the same. However, I've preordered a lot of things from the MS Store and never had a problem before. In fact, my orders usually show up early. I don't know what is going on here.

Tsang Fai

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
are you from Canada, since Canadian releasing day is Nov 20. I pre-ordered from BestBuy (Canada) since they offer 10% off on preorder plus I have several BestBuy gift cards. And my preorder indicates the shipment to be nov 20

Yes I pre-ordered at MS Canada online store.

Still not shipped yet.

insight3fl

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
I pick mine up in 20 minutes when the local FED Ex office opens! Enjoy everyone....I will have a report on the golf GPS by the end of the day

BluetoothFairy1

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
BB is showing availability in store for 11/2, so I'm going to check it out as well. Was the wrist measuring guide dependable? Does it fit as you expected?

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Was the wrist measuring guide dependable? Does it fit as you expected?
I got mine delivered over the weekend. I wore a medium on the original Band at its tightest setting. The new sizing chart shows small goes up to 6.6 inches and the medium starts at 6.4 inches. My wrist is 6.5 inches. I tried a medium on in the store and it was a little too big at the tightest setting, so I ordered a small (before they were available to try on). I was worried that the small would barely fit at the largest setting, but I'm able to wear it around the halfway mark of the clasp.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss