Pre-ordered a band 2 but order was cancelled without telling me

ksj1

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I ordered from the Microsoft Store online. Paid through Paypal. When I got my Paypal statement it showed the order was cancelled by Microsoft. I'm in the US, in fact right now I'm in Redmond. I went down to the Microsoft Store in Bellevue & will pick up my Band there on Friday. Not sure why they cancelled, I just wanted to avoid a trip to the mall.

Nate Silver

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
I found the same thing, ordered on Oct. 6, and it showed as cancelled same day. But, then it is shown as 'paid' on Oct 25th. Perhaps it was because they didn't want to charge your account until the order could be filled?

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I found the same thing, ordered on Oct. 6, and it showed as cancelled same day. But, then it is shown as 'paid' on Oct 25th. Perhaps it was because they didn't want to charge your account until the order could be filled?

IIRC, there are legal issues - if they charge you, they have to ship within a small time windows. Perhaps there's situations where they couldn't charge "later" due to the way the vendor is setup - so they canceled instead.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05