Band in hand; 9:30 am 10/30/15!

insight3fl

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
I am so lucky my depo is just around the corner. Got there at 9:00 and I am home charging and syncing already! New update just loaded. Even the packaging is way cool!

The touch screen is so smooth and sensitive. No comparison to my band 1. Enjoy your deliveries today everyone!

mhc48

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Mine was just delivered by FedEx too! Woo hoo, I'm going for a run as soon as it's charged and synced to my phone. First have to de-register Band 1, and it appears there's an update required for either the Band2 or MS Health app.

Last edited:

captblaze

Jul 31, 2007
Visit site
how much do you think it cost to drop ship all of the pre orders 4 day from China?

btw... Momma Blaze had her order show up today also

Jon_Rubinstein

Sep 30, 2015
Visit site
BE careful today guys/and girls!!
My neighbor who is a 5k/10k runner and typically runs 25 miles a week just got his Band 2 this AM. I just saw him at the end of his run.....he seemed a little excited with his new toy. He was supposed to run an easy 5 miles today and he ended up doing 10 miles with the new toy! HE is now hurting and wont be going to work today.... :)

MichaelLopez

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
When you de-registered the Band 1 did it reset your step count for the day? I'm at +20K and I don't want to register the new Band 2 and lose all of the data for the day. Thank you

queentut16

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
As long as you sync your band before de-registering you will not lose any data. I had to do this a few times when getting replacement Bands, never lost data.

MichaelLopez

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
queentut16 when did you replace your Bands? I ask because when I replaced the first one earlier this year it reset all my counts for the day (not my sleep or run) I have not tried that with the latest update to the Health App.

insight3fl

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
Just back from my round of golf with the Band. It worked pretty well as long as I followed the protocol. It did miss count a few shots, but it is easy to add or subtract such as when you have a penalty. GPS was pretty accurate, and screen readable in full sun with polarized sun glasses on. Watch function (rotate) works but is very dim in the bright sun especially with sun glasses on. Looking forward to analyzing my round on the Taylor Made app as well as the fitness while I was out there for 4 hours. Battery went from 99% down to 45%. So beware that you are going to only get one day if you use the GPS for half the day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers