Band2 not available... only pre-orders

mmar1974

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
Went to my local Microsoft store in Colorado and was told that they only got enough band2s for the pre orders.... not good for the gread outdoors State! did they have huge number of pre-orders or just short supply... not cool either way

kingbobyjr

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Great...getting ready to go to my local MS store here in NJ. :( I'm hoping they have some. There is a Best Buy near, so that could be another option.

Noahma

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
if its the flatirons store, they had a large amount of pre orders, and a shipment of the bands was late getting there. right now they have two smalls, two mediums and three larges on the shelf. just picked up my pre order

B Hammer

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
After ordering my wife's from Microsoft the store ran out of the medium size. I ordered from Amazon instead and received it today. You might try there if you don't want to wait.

mmar1974

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
(Update) Monday Nov 2nd they(Park Meadows) got a shipment ... I'm a happy owner of a Band 2... I have to exercise now... bummer.

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
When I showed up at the store in the evening of introduction, I was told they were out of Mediums - but when I went back Halloween night, there were boxes of mediums right there not 10 feet from the door. (Tempting, tempting) And they felt heavy enough to be real.

I don't know if they got another shipment in, or if the unclaimed pre-orders where released.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar