Steps on Health and Band 2

mikepalma

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
So I received my band late in the day, and already 6000 steps in the Health app. The Band only shows 350 steps, which represents how many since I turned it on.

Shouldn't it sync with the Health app to show the entire quantity?

I have manually synced via the Health app, but no change

B Hammer

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
I noticed the same thing. Either it was counting the distance while the FedEx truck was moving, or when a warehouse employee was moving it around at Amazon. Don't worry, once today is over it won't be an issue.

g2red89

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
My data is off because I was still using my original band before I got the 2 and let it fully charged. But it should all hopefully be fixed tomorrow. What I did notice though is the timing on the microsoft health website is off. I was at the mall today around 2:30 and thats when my new steps were being registered and the most steps I've taken throughout the entire day. But on the site it registers it as 12:30. I changed my time on my old band when I went on vacation as it didn't manually do it and I know thats what threw it off. Any way to manually fix this? I'm hoping with the band 2 that it will automatically update the time when I travel.

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I changed my time on my old band when I went on vacation as it didn't manually do it and I know thats what threw it off. Any way to manually fix this? I'm hoping with the band 2 that it will automatically update the time when I travel.
Heh? I though the Band got it's time via the sync with the phone. Are you syncing via PC? Is it's time zone setting the same as your phone's time zone setting?

g2red89

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
Heh? I though the Band got it's time via the sync with the phone. Are you syncing via PC? Is it's time zone setting the same as your phone's time zone setting?

I'm syncing by phone, but when I look at my data on my pc everything is off by two hours early. For a long while after I went to California and set my time back manually two hours and then back ahead it threw off everything. I forget what I did to get it back on track, but I think what I should have done is synced my band to my phone once I landed to see if that would automatically set the time right. I think I tried it but it never worked.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss