Newbie - Help with Finance and other Apps

kimck99

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

My Band 2 arrived today and have been using it for some time. Still learning. I know that in the Health App, is where the list of tiles are and where you can toggle it on/off. In the list of tiles, at the bottom, there are several tiles that are grayed out - such as Finance, UV, Starbucks, etc.

How do I get these tiles 'active'?

For what it's worth, my phone is Lumia 1520 running Windows 10 mobile beta.

Thanks!

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
If it's the same as the Android version, you simply slide the slider on the right. Note that there's a limit to the number of active tiles you can have.

ScottyKnox

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
On the phone app when open up Manage Tiles. You will see the items you mentioned, Finance, Starbucks for example. To the right of the item the greyed out box is actually the on/off switch. Touch the greyed out box and it should slide to the right and turn blue. Then look at where it says Starbucks. A small pencil should now be lite up. Touch that and it will allow you to edit Starbucks, you can put your card number in. Once you are done and you are back in the list of apps, at the very bottom are 2 icons, a circle with x in it (this is to cancel your changes, and a circle with a square in it (this is to save what you just edited. Hope that gets you going.

kimck99

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the replies. I was not aware that there was a limit to the number of 'active' tiles you can have. Very much appreciate the help.

Cheers!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital