Operation Manual

Aaron_Jones

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone have a link to the Operation Manual?

I thought I knew pretty much all the controls and how they function, but it seems I keep learning more and I was wondering if there is a manual that runs down all the functions operations for the user. I just learned about holding in the Action for 2 seconds and I got pissed cause I had the MB1 and did not know that. I learned this from a app description, SMH! :angry::shocked:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
From zero (Band in sleep mode) or just about anywhere else on Band screens... Holding Action for two seconds opens Cortana Listening so you can send Voice Commands to your paired phone.

Aaron_Jones

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site
I also found that I can still navigate around in my Band menus after I enter the sleep mode.

Just found out how to use the exercise tile with generic exercises that are not listed and they too sync with my MyFitnessPal account.

Read the Defects and bugs thread and found out I can sync with my PC, SMH...

All these little things I like to be aware of so I can get the most out of my band. So if anyone have a link to a operators guise that would be awesome if you could post it. Or please post all the little things you find that you can do with your band that you dis not know previous to help everyone get the moat out of the band.

driedl

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
Ahhhh. Of course. Not available to me on Android but thanks all the same.

From zero (Band in sleep mode) or just about anywhere else on Band screens... Holding Action for two seconds opens Cortana Listening so you can send Voice Commands to your paired phone.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Ahhhh. Of course. Not available to me on Android but thanks all the same.

Are you in the Cortana pilot program (there is a link somewhere, but I don't have it - sorry). I think Cortana on Nadroid now listens with the newest update. It borks your OK Google, of course. It's one or the other.

driedl

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans