Band 2 & MS Health Dashboard

wpfan2be

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi. Got a Band 2 for my wife to replace her Band 1. Process to get the new band connected to the Health app was very simple and much improved. Band 2 connected and working as expected. Band 1 was factory reset. Now the issue is, When she looks in https://dashboard.microsofthealth.com/ she gets a message saying "Oops! We can?t detect your Microsoft Health account. Before you access the Microsoft Health web dashboard, you need to download and register the phone app.".

The Health app in her phone is saving and updating all info correctly. Furthermore, if she connects to MS Health Vault (https://www.healthvault.com), it shows that "Health App" is connected and all of her Band 2 captured info is there, and shows updated by "Health App".

Tried login out, login back in, same thing. Any ideas?

Thanks

anon(8555314)

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I had the same problem on day 1. This fixed it for me:
1) Unregister new band
2) unistall health app
3) register new band
4) reinstall health app

Tonio78

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
It's a point I haven't seen anywhere, how to change "software wise" from B1 to B2 without losing any synced information 👀...

Via Tapatalk de mon splendide Lumia 930

wpfan2be

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
I had the same problem on day 1. This fixed it for me:
1) Unregister new band
2) unistall health app
3) register new band
4) reinstall health app

Ok, so after 2 days of trying everything, and my next steps were going to be exactly what you suggested above, I saw on the bottom of the dashboard web page a link to download a "desktop sync app" called "Microsoft Band Sync App for Windows". Installed on her Windows 10 PC. Ran it, login with her credentials. Asked me to connect the band to the USB. I did NOT do that, just clicked on "Dashboard" and Bam! it works now!

Now she can access the web Dashboard... Crazy!!

Thanks everyone for your help...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fopaky