Band 2 says paired but Health App won't see it. What do I do?

dclaryjr

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Band 2 says paired, but Health App wont see it

I got my Band 2 today (gotta love Amazon Prime Sunday delivery), but I'm having no luck getting started. I go through the pairing process and get to a point where the Band displays "Pair success", the Band appears in the pairing window on the app, but I get an error message in the app saying unable to pair. I've deleted and reset the Band from my Bluetooth settings, and I've reinstalled the Health app. The results are always the same. The only options I get on the Band is to "start over." Any ideas how I get out of this infinite loop? Thanks.

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: Band 2 says paired, but Health App wont see it

Do you have a old Band? If so, you need to remove it first form the Microsoft Health App.
In Health App/ "My Microsoft Band", and then remove old one.
Also, make sure your Microsoft Health App is updated.

dclaryjr

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Re: Band 2 says paired, but Health App wont see it

Thanks. There's no Band and I assume I have the latest version of Health. I decided to send it back since the large size seems a bit too large even though the measurements indicated I was clearly a large. I noticed last night that even though it was in a box across the room, my phone was still showing I had a good Bluetooth connection. I'm undecided on whether or not to order another one. I'm getting a little "gun shy" about wearables after my experience with this and the Fitbit Surge.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720