Huge delay in notifications

Hans Swolfs

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
I'm experiencing huge delays in notifications on my Band...

For example,I get a phone call and am only notified on my band when the call is done... Same with texts, whatsapp, emails...

Band is up to date, using latest windows 10 build...

Anyone else has this or knows a fix?

stevesu

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
You should contact Microsoft with this. If I recall correctly, Windows 10 for mobile has a new Bluetooth stack. Whatever the issue is, they may need to do a firmware update to minimize any lag.

Marcin Dabrowsky

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
Probably with the phone or the OS. I'm on Android and have no issues at all. Sometimes my Band will buzz before the phone sounds. So I doubt if it's the Band.

Ditto. Mine buzzes before phone.

I hate android. Just wanted to throw that in.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

DMCarver

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
Mine is lagging really bad as well. Has been since this latest build. I get notifications on my band after the call is missed or I hang up. I'm thinking the latest OS build because it worked fine on the prior build. I will notify MS via the feedback app.

zei20t

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
I have the problem also on Win10 TP.

I put it down to the fact its still not the official release, so ill put up with it for now.

zei20t

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
i dont anymore.

I removed my band from MS Health app, factory reset the band and set it all up from scratch again. Now i have no problems.

unfortunately, im getting email notifications for emails via the email icon AND the notification centre - which i need for WhatsApp. Not a huge deal, but alerts are instant now!

EDIT: Phone is Lumia 1520.1, Denim firmware with 10581 TP

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720