Lose It! is an announced partner app. I have connected Lose It! and MS Health but the Option to add Lose It! to the Microsoft Band doesn't function - Error is: "Connection Required - The feature requires an internet connection. Please be sure that you're connected and try again."

Of course, I already have a working internet connection.

Anybody have this working?
    11-02-2015 12:30 PM
    I just figured out how. You have to log into loseit.com from a regular web browser on a computer or desktop site on a mobile device. Once logged in the go to apps and connect them. I got the same error on the app in android.
    driedl, keld and Likwidz like this.
    11-03-2015 11:02 AM
    Thank you
    11-03-2015 12:53 PM
    Sadly, LoseIt! seems to have the same problem as MyFitnessPal. It insists on using it's own calorie "budget" and only gives you credit for calories you burn while exercising. One of my favorite features of the Band is its ability to calculate calorie burn all day by continually monitoring your activity level and heart rate. What I really want is for one of these apps to just incorporate the Band's burn rate for the day and allow me to adjust my calorie goal up or down by xxx number of calories per day.
    NBrookus and bachone like this.
    11-03-2015 02:25 PM
    I just figured out how. You have to log into loseit.com from a regular web browser on a computer or desktop site on a mobile device. Once logged in the go to apps and connect them. I got the same error on the app in android.
    Yes, but I think you're talking about the integration with MS Health. I'm talking about Lose It! integrating more directly with the band itself. I've just heard back from the Lose It! folks - app updates are due possibly by next week to address this functionality.
    11-03-2015 04:37 PM
    Sadly, LoseIt! seems to have the same problem as MyFitnessPal. It insists on using it's own calorie "budget" and only gives you credit for calories you burn while exercising. One of my favorite features of the Band is its ability to calculate calorie burn all day by continually monitoring your activity level and heart rate. What I really want is for one of these apps to just incorporate the Band's burn rate for the day and allow me to adjust my calorie goal up or down by xxx number of calories per day.
    Amen. I'm hoping MS consolidates MS Health and MS Health Vault into a single app that can be a centralized hub. My old BodyMedia band worked that way and I loved it. Calories/exercise from the band, Food Diary from MFP, and weight tracking from my Withings scale.
    11-03-2015 04:44 PM
    Does anyone know if Loseit is windows phone compatible yet. The website does not show windows just IOS an android. It did say my Aria scale was connectable I'll have to see if it works any better than Myfitness pal for integrating weight inputs and food/calories.
    11-08-2015 09:52 PM
    Regarding Windows Mobile...why would Microsoft allow the health app to find a product like Loseit to integrate with the band?

From a Windows Mobile user you click on apps in your Health app. Find integration partners. Signup for Loseit while paying money. Only for the process to break when it tries to find an app. Yet you already signed up and paid money.

Who at Microsoft is responsible for the Health app that continues to let this disaster occur. It has been like this since the fall (2015).

On another note, there seems to be no good calorie tracker. I agree though MS Health would be nice to integrate the two apps, though I cannot find MS' calorie tracker in the Win 10 Mobile store anymore.
    01-19-2016 06:10 AM