Any signs of wear yet?

daymouse

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Guys who have had one for a few days now have you got any signs of wear or scratches on the screen? Seen in the reviews the silver buckle doesn't hold up too well.

jtes8

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Nothing noticeable, I've been wearing it for the past 3 days and I've taken it on a few runs and its holding up fine.

ScottyKnox

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
I have a tiny scratch on the gorilla glass (approx 2 mm). I got my preorder on Friday and used it for a couple runs and everyday wear over the weekend. Noticed the tiny scratch Monday AM. I can probably buff it out, you can barely feel it as you drag a fingernail over it. Went to the MS Kiosk on Monday afternoon and got a screen protector.

I have scratched gorilla glass in the past too (Motoactive GPS watch). Not sure how I scratched in either case, not hard hits on anything. I do wear the Band in the face down position.

EMINENT 1

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I have the Band 2 and wear it screen down. I wear it at my desk and can see abrasions on the screen where it rests on my desk from just one day of use. Regretting not getting the screen protector on day one.

This thing is not scratch resistant. Get the screen protector.

EMitchell

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I wear mine screen out, and am not showing any scratches on the display or on the clasp. Absolutely an improvement over Band 1.

jimmib

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site
I also wear mine screen out and have seen no scratches on the screen....a few on the buckle but I expected that...my phone has gorilla glass 3 and have not gotten a protector for that either and no scratches in 6 months....I am not getting a protector for my band either

Meredith43

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Is it irritating anyone's skin? My coworker and I both had the issue of bubbling on the metal parts on the first version. Just want to avoid that this time.

Jason Burroughs1

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
First day I had it there is a little nick on the upper left corner like a pin hole.. received it within hours. Not a big deal bit frustrating. I do blame my self because have not worn a watch for over 15 years and probably was rough with it LOL. I actually wear minon both in and out depending on what i am doing. Metal clasp is fine though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss